Professor Smadar Rosensweig is professor of Bible at Stern College for Women of Yeshiva Universtiy, as well as a professor of biblical studies at Allegra Franco Sephardic Women’s Teachers College. Previously, she was a professor of Judaic studies and history at Touro College.
Professor Rosensweig received a master’s degree in philosophy in 1989 and a master’s degree in arts in 1987 both from Columbia University. She gives shiurim and lectures throughout the New York metropolitan area and across the country.
- Themes in Megillat Ruth
- From The Depths of Shechem To The Glory of Geula: The Remarkable Ascention of Shevet Levi
- Moshe, Aharon, & Miriam: Sibling Models of Leadership
- Sefirah, Torah & Personal Growth
- Bracha and Bechora: Reuven and Yehuda
- Interrelationship of Avot and Imahot
- The Lesons of Chana
- Haftarot of Calamity and Consolation
- Mothers-in-law, Daughters-in-law; the Book of Ruth